Saturday, July 28, 2012

Grave Encounters

A couple of weeks ago me and my love watched Grave Encounters and naah... it was'nt really that good... I know it came many months ago and there are many trailers of it at Youtube and the things that happen in them are basically the only things happening in the movie.


"For their ghost hunting reality show, a production crew locks themselves inside an abandoned mental hospital that's supposedly haunted - and it might prove to be all too true."


It wasn't worthless, but for me it's that kind of movie you see when you're a bit ill as I was that day, going to town for take away sushi and eating it in front of some b-horror movie you don't have to pay so much attention to because you already know how it's going to end. :)


As a paranthesis I thought there were a bunch of disturbing characters in the movie, for example this typical hysterical "good-looking" girl that I hoped would be the first one to die but unfortunality she survived a bit longer. 

2 comments: