Monday, July 16, 2012

This weekend's makeup

I have been lousy updating new makup-looks here lately. This one I did just a few days ago before me and my love were going to visit my parents. My lovely little-sister and aunt were there too, but not my brother - he's on a journey down in Europe. We miss him so much! He's recently been to Transylvaniaaa... gaah! Not jealous (at all...) Anyway, here are the pics before I took off some makeup. I was on a really "cuddly" mode and didn't want to put makeup-marks all over my girl's beautiful hair and clean clothes. ^^ The lipstick for example isn't "kisseable", that you have to have a lip stain for.



I have used products from Nivea, H&M and elf. None of them test their products on animals. <3




By the way - today our Zelda turns 7 years old! Happy birthday to her! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment