Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Almost autumn

It's almost turning to autumn now and I don't feel bad about it at all. Every year I get so stupidly stressed in like the middle of June because already at that time, already, people always asks me if I had a good (or bad) summer. Wtf?? In my opinion summer has barely begun in June. These pictures are taken by me a couple years ago. Not in June (ironic) but in the middle of September and that is in my opinion the month you can say: "Autumn is here!" 

I love birches. For me they look really exotic here in Sweden and stand out from the other trees around, although I like them all.


Matching the yellow leaves, haha. All cred to our bathroom's lighting. :)

7 comments:

  1. Är det där en björk med lönnblad? ;) ÄLSKAR lönnarna på hösten, dom blir så fantastiskt fina. Finns liite för lite av dom härnere på slätten bara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oja träden är lite "freaky" här i bygden! Liten lönn bredvid en större björk. ;) Ja håller med dom blir riktigt fina!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Vi skall vandra höstpromenader ihop du och jag. <3<3<3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aw, gullig du är! Ser fram emot sådana där förtrollande fina höstdagar! <3

      Delete