Sunday, August 26, 2012

Random thoughts

Bonjour!

Planning to save some money to buy colored contact lenses again. White ones as usual if you can count white as a colour. ;) But first of all, should I become a sponsor for the endangered elephants. Join WWF and you can easily help them or/and other animals too, if you care and can spare some money to it because it doesn't have to be expensive just so you know. :)

This weekend started with a concert here in my little town Skövde. Entombed and Miseration were the bands we were going to see. Sadly I felt damn tired after work and it wasn't the same thing at all going out without Sara who should had join me and our other friends, so I went home before Entombed entered the stage. I felt half without her. But Miseration did a great job before that, and it always feels warm in my heart meeting up with good friends and we decided to meet again soon when everybody can join and feel good, making sushi together. 
We where invited to visit Ninni and Johnny in a couple of weeks and both me and Sara are really looking forward to it because the're really good people! And they have the sweetest BIG dogs you can imagine. ;) Hope to see the other friends there that we care about too. <3

Now I sit here, and mostly of this months bills are payed because I'm a good girl. Sara is at a big second-hand in a town nearby and I have prepared some dinner for us to eat when she gets home. Hope she'll like it. Sunday-dinner for my sweet darling. <3



4 comments: