Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dear Diary!

I'm having such a good day today! Slept well and woke up happy beside my Love, who only slept like an hour this night but seems in a good mood anyway and that's great! Drove our little red newly-washed (yesterday) dwarf to work having super-great lunch in the seat beside me that my sweet Sara had made me and I looked forward the whole morning to eat it all up a few hours later - yammy! :) Work went well and after that I drove to my sweet parents house to check it out because they're gone for a week in Greece (not jealous). I phoned Darling and told her I would take a little nap in my parents sofa because it had been noisy at work. She seemed happy in phone, busy doing fun stuff at home like listened to good music and more. I slumbered for an hour and then went home to get some hugs and kisses from my Sara and two super-sweet cats. This day it was my turn to make us lunch/dinner for tomorrow so I have made two (big) portions of sallad with lots of quorn, pasta and vegetables in it. Hope she'll like it! We're trying to be healthy. <3 
   Now I sit here and try to transfer photos from my computer to my hard drive but it is mischievous and does not want to work, but really it's the computer that causes trouble. What to do? But I'm feeling great anyway.
   And now I'm planning to play a bit Super Mario bros 3 at our (Sara's) old Nintendo and later having more hugs and kisses from her and our two fluffy sugar-sweet animals. <3

Guess what world this is? :D

2 comments: