Monday, November 19, 2012

Caca Noir

Feeling much better. No more about that shit. Changing subject to "hair color"! I have for years been using hair color from Jane Hellen and I really thought it was cruelty-free but now I have started to hesitage because I sent them an e-mail with questions about their testing-methods several days ago and I haven't got any answer! So I checked out hair stuff from wonderful cruelty-free LUSH and found hair color I am really excited to try! Totally vegan Henna with Indigo comes in cakes you have to blend and melt with hot water - exciting! :D Unfortunality I can't upload any picture here right now, writing from phone. I think the cost was about 20 Euro for one cake, and of course it is all individual how much you have to use. Not bad at all I think! And people seems happy about it!


2 comments:

  1. It'll be real cool to try out those cakes together with you! :) It'll be interestung to see if it works exactly the same way on our hair, as you've got such lovely silky smooth hair. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naaw, you have the absolutely most beautiful hair of all time!

      Delete