Friday, November 23, 2012

Early in the Morning

Sorry for being so lazy writing here... Have been working a lot and doing things I want and have to do like trying to keep up with my power yoga. I try to feel calm inside. This week I have walked around in my new beautiful headphones SaraDarling helped me fix last weekend. Love them! I have mostly been listening to Wolves in the Throne Room - really great music, meditating.

It is still early in the morning and the reason I am sitting here right now in front of the computer is that I really wanted to order some LUSH-products before work today (starting at 7).

Have a great day everyone out there! <3




5 comments:

  1. Yoga and music is exactly what you need, lovely lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoga and music is exactly what you need my dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh! Vad beställde du för trevlige Lush grejer ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag beställde en schampookaka, balsam i kakform och deras svarta Henna-färg som tyvärr inte funkade på mitt hår. :/ Men är väldigt ny på det här med Henna så ska prova en gång till för jag tog bara hälften, annars har jag hittat lite alternativa svarta hennafärger jag funderar på att testa som ska vara ekologiska och cruelty-free. :)

      Delete