Sunday, September 30, 2012

elf



Last weekend we finally, after several months, ordered a bunch of make up products from wonderful elf. As I have written in posts before (maybe only in Swedish and if so I apologise, hehe) elf is a place where you can find everything when it comes to make up and nail polish. They have really good prices and then I mean really good prices. The products are not tested on animals.

At these pictures I have only been using make up and tools from elf. :)

Here are the produtcs I bought for about 22 Euro (200 kronor). That's not bad!

- liquid black eyeliner
- kohl eyeliner (elf studio)
- nail polish "smokin' hot"
- eyelid primer "sheer"
- lip stain "red carpet"
- all over cover stick "ivory"
- clarifying pressed powder

...and brightening eye colour "drama" I forgot when I took the picture but you can see it on the other picture below.




...and here are the products I have used for this make up (cat not included).

The main reason I ordered this time was for the lip stain I've been longing for, for a long time now. I really like it! It dries quickly and as long as you don't wear the gloss that belongs to it (because that makes it messy) it stays in place for hours. Many years ago I used Max Factor's Lip Finity but I really can't find any info about how they test their products (if you have any info about that please tell me!) and I only use non-animal-tested products and don't want to take chances.

2 comments:

  1. Jag tror att så länge det inte finns nån info om max factor så skall du anta att dom testar :( Hade nog funnits med på listerna annars...
    Jag har faktiskt och en av elf`s lipstain. Tror det får bli en till nästa gång :)
    Jätte snygg make up!!! Så fint med dom vita prickarna. Vad använde du att göra dom med?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, så tänker jag med. Att testar man schysst är man väl noga med att nå ut med det som de andra märkena är? Tack så jättemkt! :) Jag duttade den hårda lilla borsten som tillhör kohlpennan i den vita skuggan i ögonskuggepaletten. ;)

      Delete