Sunday, September 9, 2012

My weekend

Our sweet son Chucky had to stay at home

We went to visit our friends Ninni and Johnny yesterday evening. I had a great time with my woman, the nice people there although I was bad talking to everybody, and their super-cute rottweiler dogs. <3 Unfortunaly two of our friends Siv and Carro couldn't join us, hope to see you some other day soon! 
   Sadly I was quite tired because of the autumn-dark weather, and this morning I woke up with a cold so it wasn't weird at all I was extra-tired. :) Me and Sara weren't drinking alcohol (we got some soda from Ninni that tasted sooo good!) because we were driving, actually my sweet Sara drove us both to the place and back home - thank you! <3

Today we are spending the day at home. Sara listens to records she got for really good prices at the premiere-opening of a record store, Jack Daw Records, in a town nearby where she helped the owner selling records yesterday. :) She was reeeeally pleased when she got home and had even bought one vinyl for me:

Thanks, Honey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment