Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday-thoughts

As I wrote in a previous post I woke up with a (goddamn) cold Sunday morning and I'm still sick and home from work. Hoping to be back tomorrow. I had promised myself not to do the same mistake I did last year when I worked at several kindergartens. I got sick from all the bacterials and other fun stuff from the sweet children, hehe, and didn't give a damn about it because I really needed the money. The punishment was that I never got better but still worked (idiot) and after a while I was completely exhausted. Do you recognize this? I think it's all too common people do this to themselves. But I'm really going to avoid that kind of stupidness from now on because I missed more days from work at that time when I finally didn't come out of bed and had to call me in sick than I had missed if I just had been smart staying at home one day or two in the beginning of it. But then I didnt know I was going to get some workingdays later... Gah, it is not easy being reserve in case the ordinary workers take time off/are sick. You never know. ^^

Today we are celebrating Zeus who turns 10 years old - Horraaayyy!! :)

                                                             
~My Sweet Sara~

Edited by me

No comments:

Post a Comment